Thursday, April 7, 2011

Coming to a close.......

Can I just say that I had no idea what was involved with funerals! Today was quite an eye opener. We have now finalized the funeral plans. The obituary will appear in this Saturday and Sunday paper. The time for the "viewing" will be at the address listed to the side....from 6:00-8:30 p.m. on Sunday night. The funeral service will be held at our chapel on Monday the 11th of April at noon. Friends and family can visit prior from 10:30-11:40 a.m. Thank you to all who have helped with all of the arrangements. If you have time, please send Camille stories or thoughts regarding Hugh. This is something that will mean so much to the kids and one day the grand-kids. We have great friends and family and feel so blessed at this time. We could not have done this without all of you!

3 comments:

  1. Diane,you are an amazing woman and as I read your blog your family is amazing as well. Your love and faith will be the thing that will pull you through. Our Father in Heaven will put his loving arms around you and help you and your beautiful family. From experience I know it will get better and you will have your wonderful love and husband forever. If you need anything I will help you any way I can
    Noralyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, I just found your blog. Wil found out through Devon about Hugh's passing. I marvel at your ability to understand and focus on the needs of your children through all of this. My dad passed when I was 17 so I understand what they are going through. Keep them close to give you strength in the coming years. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you. God bless!

    Greg and Kristin S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane,

    Our deepest sympathy to you and Jerry. Stunned and saddened by the news.

    Marsh Brown and family

    ReplyDelete