Thursday, March 24, 2011

Blog Launched

This blog is dedicated to Hugh Dearden, my friend.  It is our hope that through this site, we can share information, support and love for the entire Dearden family and together learn and grow.  I have known Hugh for 11 years.  He and my husband, Alan, served on their missions together.  Shortly after we moved here in 1999, our sons, Jerry and Trevor ended up on a soccer team together.  Through the years, we have celebrated, laughed and cried together. We've sat together on many a soccer field, travelled to many out of town games, wrangled our children at places like Sweet Tomatoes.  We've celebrated Sinter Klaus together each year, stuffing our faces with Indonesian food as we listen to Daren play the piano.  It's been a glorious journey.  I'm so grateful to have the Dearden family in my life.  Each time I'm in their home, I come away having been uplifted and taught and highly entertained.  This blog will be an opportunity for all of us, all who love the Deardens, to connect and to gather information in an effort to support Diane and Hugh, and to ease the burden of disseminating information.  Check back regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment